ST. LOUIS, MO – Do you live in the St. Louis area and are looking for new dining experiences? Or perhaps you or someone you know is planning a trip to the Lou? Look no further than Unique Eats and Eateries of St. Louis, a local interest book which focuses on restaurants and food purveyors in the area! Below are some suggested fall and winter activities straight from the book:
- Fall bakery specials at Federhofer’s, like pumpkin gooey butter cake and cobblestone break
- Harvest to Haunted Chicken dinners at Lemp Mansion and Diamond Mineral Springs
- Holiday dinners at Al’s and Tony’s
- Save the baking for someone else and get your goods at MO Bakery, Federhofers or Blue Owl
- Spare the hassle and get your party trays at G&W Sausage or The Smokehouse
- Suzanne would be happy to discuss the fall and winter activities mentioned in the book.