We offer a license agreement for STL.News media partners in each state.
There is an upfront license fee starting at $20,000 and up (determined by your state population) and revenue sharing of 30% of all revenue generated. Revenue sharing will be distributed within 48 hours after receipt via PayPal.
Each state news agency will have the exclusive rights to that state category on STL.News. We provide a significant amount of content to publish in each state. The more content you publish, the more views you will attract to particular state news section on STL.News, which has more than 400,000 page views daily.
Potential revenue sources are:
- Advertising on each category page and news article
- Google AdWords
- Press Release Distribution
- Sponsored Content
- Social Media Post
- Lead Generation for your advertisers
- Ability to create sub-news agencies for individual cities within your state
- Real Estate Module (coming soon)
STL.News provides the following:
- Access to your state news category on STL.News
- A dedicated Google+ page
- A dedicated Facebook page for your state news category
- A dedicated Twitter account
- A dedicated blog aggregator – for example: www.stlnewsmissouri.com
- Access to our news aggregators including Blogarama, FeedPublish and RSS.News
Your obligations as a news agency:
- Publish the news sources that we provide timely – this is a contractual obligation
- Generate local news sources from local county and city municipalities, local universities and colleges, schools sports, events, business announcements, obituaries, etc.
- Sell advertising for your state category pages – you control pricing